WorldWideMarkets offers customers the chance to trade their MetaTrader 4 accounts automatically around the clock; following the exact trades of successful traders around the world that they have selected.
Why Trade Your WorldWideMarkets Account Through ZuluTrade?
ZuluTrade, a respected pioneer in the rapidly growing field of forex signals/auto-trading, allows you to build an automated trading portfolio based on the expertise of over 20,000 signals providers. Trades can be automatically executed in customer accounts. Traders screen, then subscribe to, signals providers based on their results as well as ratings from other traders.
- Advanced screening filter to help choose the right Signals provider for your style and risk tolerance.
- Trade 24/7 – even when you are not logged on.
- Web based platform – no MT4 download required.
- Sophisticated Risk Management features.
The Sign on Process – A Few Simple Steps
Go to WorldWideMarkets ZuluTrade where you will be asked to:
- Fill out the very brief Zulu registration Form.
- Establish and Fund a WorldWideMarkets MT4 Live Account (you will receive a confirmation email with log-in credentials which you will need later to link to ZuluTrade). You must set up a new and separate account for ZuluTrade activity – even if you already have an existing WorldWideMarkets account.
- Sign, scan and email the Letter of Direction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 24 hours of submitting your LOD to WorldWideMarkets, you will receive an email from ZuluTrade confirming your account is ready to trade (you will need to enter the MT4 account credentials at this stage).
Note: A commission of $10 per 100K lot will be charged by Zulu (per the Letter of Direction). Therefore, WorldWideMarkets recommends opening and funding a separate and additional WorldWideMarkets Metatrader account only for ZuluTrade.